Mission & Vision
We raise awareness to improve the quality of life for patients with heart failure, by providing patients and their families, caregivers, nurses, and others with information, education, networking opportunities, and related resources.
The mission of the foundation is to serve patients and families across the continuum of care by:
- Promoting prevention and treatment
- Providing access to information and educational resources to patients, families, caregivers, and healthcare providers
- Facilitating networking opportunities
- Increasing awareness among influential groups and the public
- Engaging key stakeholders who will champion our cause
- Promoting nursing education and research
To see patients with heart failure, families, caregivers, and advocates empowered with the best available information, to ensure optimal quality of life.